Camille Pissarro (French, 1830–1903)
Haymakers, Evening, Éragny, 1893.
Oil on canvas, 21 3/8 x 25 3/4 in. (54 x 65 cm).
Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, Nebraska.
Endowment Fund Purchase, JAM1946.28
Last summer’s exhibition, Pissaro’s People, featured portraits by Camille Pissaro, the “Dean of Impressionism.” Though he is best known as a landscape painter, Pissaro created many portraits of people from many walks of life.
11 Notes/ Hide
- realityrogue reblogged this from lepuslunar
- genericcuriosity likes this
- wwhistle likes this
- pagewoman likes this
- betweenthewoodsandthewater likes this
- aksos likes this
- see-my-vest likes this
- lepuslunar likes this
- lepuslunar reblogged this from heaveninawildflower
- heaveninawildflower reblogged this from clarkart
- heaveninawildflower likes this
- clarkart posted this